Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Simply a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw outstanding layout. “Make the most of your regrets… . To regret deeply is to live afresh.” by Henry David Thoreau.
Hiya, I am really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is actually irritating. A good website with interesting content, that’s what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.
glad to be one of several visitants on this awe inspiring website : D.
Thank you for taking time to read this message.Best regards,
Below you will find a short overview of a study based on an analysis of 600,000 search queries, which then calculated the value of various local ranking parameters for each top-100 page.
Facts about Google’s Local Ranking
Is there at least one keyword in your list of keywords, like “keyword + City (or state)”, that you’d like to rank for?
If so, then you’ll find the information below extremely useful! These findings are based on a large-scale research effort on Google’s local ranking algorithm, and highlights the importance of various local SEO ranking factors.
But before I go into further detail, let me take a moment to remind you that we are running a 20% Discount Special Offer for all 20-70 DA backlinks.
So, let’s briefly answer the question:
What is the priority of local SEO investment?
Main Factors Impacting Local Ranking
1. Links. While everyone understands that backlinks play a crucial part in local ranking, the lesser-known secret discovered by the study is that they have the strongest correlation to positive ranking. What really matters is how old your links are, target keywords usage and word count of on-page content. All of which helped towards creating positive local rankings.
2. Website factors. Not surprising, but use of the target keywords and the number of words on a page appeared to make a difference. Location pages with a lot of content tend to do better than those with smaller amounts.
3. Citations. While citations are important to establishing authority of a site, interestingly, the study found that citation did little to disrupt a site from its local ranking, especially if the site is already in Google’s Local Pack. This does not mean citation problems shouldn’t be fixed. It just confirms that while foundational in nature, citations do little to improve local rankings.
4. Factors related to Google My Business. The study’s results showed that, while inclusive in and of themselves, having a more complete Google My Business page did result in better local rankings. Given how these factors work, it’s difficult to determine the precise contribution of GMB factors to positive page rankings. However, factors such as verified business ownership, photos and good reviews in your GMB profile all helped with enhancing local rankings.
So, what does this mean
for your Local SEO Ranking strategy?
Well, for starters, you do need to tackle your citation issues ASAP.
And, if you are competing in a particularly competitive niche, you need to start acquiring backlinks – high-quality ones! – at the earliest. But more significantly, the results of the study lead us to conclude that Google’s organic Local SEO Ranking algorithm holds a lot more sway on Local Pack ratings than it did prior to its Pigeon upgrades.
Let a team of Pros give your site a Local Boost
With years of experience on our side, and in-depth knowledge of how Google’s Local SEO Ranking algorithm works, our team of professionals have already helped many of our clients:
– get high quality backlinks (you can get the same now with 20% discount)!
– enrich their site with top-notch content
– get a long list of the citations as a BONUS for any of our backlinks package!
And that’s exactly what we’re offering you today! But you need to act NOW to take advantage of our special 20% discount offer, because the window is closing fast.
CEO, Assured SEO & Digital Consultancy
When it comes to business time is money and hiring the wrong person is very costly. Don’t waste time or money hiring the wrong person. Instead video interview your candidates and guarantee you hire the right candidate the first time around.
Visit UJober today and open you free account and post your next job opening.
As an added bonus get your first video interview or job sponsor for free for the month of October using coupon code: 1stfree
Visit http://www.UJober.com and get started with your hiring!
Much success to your business
Do you want to reach new clients?
We are personally welcoming you to sign up with one of the leading influencer and affiliate networks online.
This network finds influencers and affiliates in your niche who will promote your business on their websites and social network channels.
Advantages of our program consist of: brand recognition for your company, increased credibility, and potentially more customers.
It is the best, most convenient and most efficient way to increase your sales!
What do you think?
Find out more: http://socialinfluencer.nicheadvertising.online
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts by email.